Leader In Me
Cayce Elementary is proud to be a Leader in Me School. Leader in Me is an evidence-based PK-12 model, developed in partnership with educators and designed to designed to build leadership in students, create a high-trust culture, and improve academic achievement
We focus on developing the whole child by:
- Teaching leadership to every student.
- Creating a culture of student empowerment.
- Aligning systems to drive results in academics.
We use two frameworks in our work as a leadership school:
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People helps us learn and apply leadership skills and gives us a common language for building a supportive school environment.
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution helps us to identify, track, and achieve academic and personal Wildly Important Goals (WIGs).
We invite families and community partners to join us in our mission to work together to teach, support, and build relationships in order to grow successful leaders in our community by:
- Attending an upcoming leadership event.
- Joining our Parent and Community Lighthouse Team.
- Sponsoring or supporting a schoolwide leadership role, club, or service-learning project.