At Cayce, the Griffin Family, works together to teach, support, and build relationships in order to grow successful leaders in our community.
● All children can learn with rigorous instruction and research-based practices.
● All students and faculty of the school should themselves be actively engaged in learning.
● Through continual professional growth, we improve classroom practices and student achievement
● To create a safe, valued and supportive learning environment for all students, we must collaborate with families and the community.
● Positive relationships are developed between students and staff and this relationship is characterized by mutual respect, honesty, support,
encouragement and acceptance.
● Schools belong to the community and we must work to build solid bonds with all stakeholders.