In collaboration with our community, Cayce Elementary will foster an environment where all are welcome and respected. We will use best practices for rigorous instruction to empower all students to become 21st century thinkers and problem solvers.
Cayce Elementary students and staff will be Strategic learners who take Ownership of their school and academic Achievement while demonstrating Respect to themselves and those around them.
● All children can learn with rigorous instruction and research-based practices.
● All students and faculty of the school should themselves be actively engaged in
● Through continual professional growth, we improve classroom practices and
● To create a safe, valued and supportive learning environment for all students, we
must collaborate with families and the community.
● Positive relationships are developed between students and staff and this
relationship is characterized by mutual respect, honesty, support,
encouragement and acceptance.
● Schools belong to the community and we must work to build solid bonds with all