WEST COLUMBIA, SC – Explore teaching opportunities for the upcoming school year in Lexington Two.
The district will once again offer a $2,500 sign-on bonus for new teacher hires for 2023-2024 in middle and high school English, math, science and social studies; special education; ESOL; and foreign language.
Lexington Two works to provide educators with support to be successful, including:
- Mentor programs and coaches
- Small class sizes
- Academic coaches to support student and classroom learning
- Flexible support programs
- Collaborative opportunities with educators at your school and across the district
- Competitive salaries above the state average, as well as state benefits
Lexington Two offers small-town warmth, yet it is just minutes from the bustling state capital. The district’s 14 schools and programs are in the Lexington County communities of Cayce, West Columbia, Springdale, South Congaree and Pine Ridge.
VIDEO: Searching for the right place to teach? Here's why you should choose Lexington Two